.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, July 01, 2004

It's A Surprise! 

We all enjoy the opportunity to welcome home our troops. I know I would join in, even if I didn't know them personally - if only I had the opportunity.

Well guess what folks! Tim, @ Cpt. Patti is letting us help with one of his Welcome Home Presents, since his lovely wife is due back from the sand box soon.

He's making a billboard, of sorts, with peoples faces and sayings that will be put on the window she will see when they drive up to their home.

I think it's a really cool idea. And he is having fun! Think how cool that will be for Cpt. Patti when she gets back.

So pop on over, see how it's progressing , read what he's doing and then get a picture over there. You have until July 6th!!

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES