.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, July 02, 2004

Talk About It 

Operation Shoe Fly has started receiving shoes!!

With a historic picture of the first pair and note of several more packages received it looks like everything is rolling along nicely.

Let's make sure we keep this going. I've even begun mentioning it to some of my sales people. We can't do an "official" drive, but several have called me to say they have bags of shoes for me to pick up. It's as simple as talking about it. Tell people what Sgt. Hook and his crew are doing. Check out the Operation Shoe Fly website, for updates, shipping addresses and success stories. Then talk about it. Talk in person, talk via email, talk talk talk. It's a wonderful cause and will make a big difference.


|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES