.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

The Blog Gods Are Angry With Me 

I don't know WHAT's happened.

The other night my host was having issues, I couldn't get to my MT to post anything. My site was going up and down, and basically it was pissing me off.

I checked to make sure it wasn't anything I could fix, then called my host.

I thought they fixed it because I could access my MT again, so I started posting.

Except when I rebuild to publish it tells me I don't have permission. I called and no one can figure out what the problem is. I've called in the experts so am hoping to get it straightened out soon.

Meanwhile I'll just post over here for a while. I really hate that, as I just started really getting a following, both bloggers and non-bloggers. I can't even post something letting them know I'm here!!!

So, if you don't mind, and you've found this post - please pass the word. I'd appreciate it.



|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES