.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Bou's Posting 

Yep. Boudicca has internet!!! It's SO VERY good to hear from her.

Click on over and drop her a line. No phones for a while yet, but she's doing alright and has much to share.

TGOO did a fantastic job keeping us informed on how things were, and should really think about getting a site of his own - that man is hysterical!!!

Ah, Bou - I can't tell you how good it is to hear from you........
(Damn blogspot wouldn't publish this morning, so I'll just add this on....)

Happy Birthday to Boudicca!!! Happy Happy Birthday to my Blogsister and my Friend.

I keep saying I've been so very blessed by the people in my life. I have wonderful friends and family. One of the greatest gifts I received lately is the friendship of this very special lady.

Happy Birthday Bou. We'll celebrate soon.

(btw - when they say to have a big blowout for your Bday, I don't think they meant a hurricane!)



|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES