.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Calling All Manly Men 

I need a man.

Yep, I've got a problem that I just can't solve on my own.

You see, I have 3 fears in this life. I mean real fears.

1) Spiders. So what happens? My garage is infested with them. Yuck.

2) Hurricanes. No explanation needed with this one.

3) Snakes. Here in lies my problem.

This morning as I was closing the garage door, this slimy, sneaky, scaly, evil snake rushed into my garage. He's in there right now. I want him to leave. NOW.

So how do I get rid of a snake? If anyone is dense enough to tell me to catch it, you need to re-read the 3 fears listed above. That is NOT an option.

To make it worse, he's gonna love it in there. All those spiders, it's like a snake smorgusboard. Not to mention all the boxes and crap in there for work. Oh yeah, it's like the flippin Ritz for snakes.

At the risk of repeating myself, I want it out of there. Now. And I want the word to spread through the snake world that they DON'T want to try it again.

Hey Eric, Johhny_Oh! Any suggestions. Ya'll are country boys, surely you know some trick that will "encourage" the little bastard to leave. Anybody???

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES