.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Even WITH So Much Going On...... 

I'm trying to catch up on my blog reading. I went to one of my favorite MilBlog sites - Mudville Gazette and dropped my jaw. Yep - he's heading to the sand box. AND he's asking for a bit of support. I actually think of it as simply showing him how much we appreciate what he does via his site, and how much we admire him for all he continues to do.

So - how 'bout this? CLICK HERE - read the post, scroll up and hit the paypal. If not - we might just lose his site. Seriously.

In case I've not said it lately - Thanks GH!! For you insights, you writings, your blog and your service. One hell of a guy!!!!

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES