.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, September 09, 2004

A Good Man 

I love Gov. Bush. I love the fact that he is in charge. I love the fact that he shows how worried he is. I love the fact that he advises us to pray.

Now I know not everyone believes in the power of prayer like I do, but hey - I'm clinging to that faith with both hands right now. Trust Me.

We just had a press conference regarding Ivan. Gov. Bush was grateful for the assistance we've received, grateful for the cooperation Floridians have shown, and understanding of the frustration. He told us we will never be the same. He told us these storms have changed us. But he also told us to be strong. Be patient. Be Prepared.

I love the fact that Gov. Bush is my Governor, and I love the fact that his brother is my President. Hmmm, I think that makes us Floridians pretty damn lucky. If you're in a tough spot you want the Bush Brothers on your side.

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES