.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Happy Birthday Harvey!! 

So it's my Blogfather's birthday today. Yep - a special day of celebrating that life and being that is Harvey.

He made it pretty easy on us blogkids as to what he wanted for gifts. Yeah, you got it - boobie shots. Lots and lots of boobies shots. In fact he started dropping hints a while ago!

Here's my dilemma. I got nothin. No seriously - I got Nothing. Not only do I not have any good boobie shots, I got nothing to take those shots OF. I know, I'm disappointed too.

So this is the best that I can do Harvey. I wish you the very happiest of birthdays. My hope for you is that this year be all you want it to be.

What you give to others, whether you realize it or not, is so much more than just a laugh or a hug. You have never failed to lift our spirits, build our confidence or nudge us along. Because of you I've met some of the most wonderful people in my life. Because of you I continue to push myself to try something new - knowing that if I fail it's ok, at least I tried.

Happy Birthday Harvey. It's a day for all of us to celebrate the gift that is you!!

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES