.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, September 02, 2004

He's On A Roll!! 

Damn, I do so enjoy when Mike the Marine get's on a rant. And he's locked and loaded with his sites on the protesters at the RNC.

A teaser:

"Peace and passion"? What the hell is that? The OJ defense? He killed her
cuz he loved her?How does this play out?-"I'm sorry your honor, but my throwing
urine-filled balloons at conventioneers was done out of love... a crime of
passion, if you will."

I've been watching it all unfold and my thoughts are pretty consistent. 1) What are these protesters actually trying to accomplish? Do they think anyone is paying attention to their cause? 2) Compare the two conventions. Acutally, compare the protests at the two conventions. Speaks volumes, at least to me.

Anyway - you owe it to yourself to read this. It's Mike the Marine in true form. Brava Mike!!

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES