.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, September 03, 2004

It's Not Real 

Breaking news. I've just been told there is no Hurricane Frances. It's all been a well organized trick to perform an intervention for me.

My friend told me today, after hearing about what's been going on in the blogsphere and my new friends, the books I read that then required that I sleep with the lights on for 3 nights - that I've been tricked.

Supposedly at 6:00 tonite the windows will be boarded up, the computer removed and all electric disconnected. At that time the chanting will begin.

Help me! Help me! I don't know if I have the strength to resist.

Sorry 'bout that. It's just been very strange here today, and just about to get a bit crazier. Oh, and I took that damn bumpersticker, turned it around and wrote Four More Years Bush/Cheney. :-) It's gonna be an interesting weekend.

I see that Frances has started knocking on the door over by Bou's place. Prayers are heading your way my friend. Oh, and save some of that shrimp for me! I'll come over and help with the clean up. It sounds like I'll be underwater at my place so I might as well!

OK - time to start dinner. Wanted to pop in and see what everyone's been up to!!

Oh, and be warned. Unlike Charley, where I was scared to death - as I'm feeling safe and in my happy place I'll probably be drunk blogging. Don't say I didn't warn you!!!



|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES