.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Just About Had It 

I've had several people ask me when I'm moving back to the "regular" site. Well, I'm trying.

I've sent out several SOS's and am hoping to hear something by the time I get home tonite. My host company says it's not them. And I'm inclined to believe that, as I can access my "manage" page no problem. I can create and save drafts. But when I try to rebuild my site for anything I get an error telling me I don't have permission. (That phrase has never sat well with me any way!)

It's been over 2 weeks and I'm a bit frustrated. I'm willing to upgrade to MT 3.0 while we're fixing this mess, but I just need help. I've read the MT instruction book, but felt like I was reading in a foreign language. I'm not a programmer by any stretch. I'm a user. Plain and simple. Give me hands on training and I can work on any application. But this is makin' me nuts!!!

So....just a post to let you know I'm trying to get back to the Big Blog stuff. Hell, I've paid in advance for a year on my server and my domain - I'd like to think I was getting my money's worth. Watch for something to give in the next week.

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES