.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Light at the End of the Tunnel 

Yep, I think I'm finally going to be able to move back home (just in time to have to post that damn picture of me sporting a TEMPORARY UT tattoo).

I got through to my blogmiester and she will be addressing my problems (well, those that she can help with anyway) this morning. I've even decided to upgrade to MT 3. I want better control of comments, post scheduling, and am hoping it will correct my trackback feature better.

I've really missed posting at my regular digs. I had some trouble when I first moved over there, as I'm not in any way shape or form good at programming or anything more advanced than type and click. But I eventually figured it out. I liked the fact that I could post pictures easily. This blogger option is NOT user friendly (well, at least this user doesn't think so) and I miss my extended entry option. I liked it for SQotD and pictures and such.

So.....I am hoping to be back home by tomorrow. I know, I shouldn't tease. But I'm just so damned excited I needed to share!!!!

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES