.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, September 19, 2004

OK - I Have A Complaint 

There are several different things I'd like to get via Cafe Press. I really like one of these "I'd Rather be blogging" Women's Tank Top I found via the PrestoPundit. I'd also like one of these from Sgt. Hook. Then of course there is the large coffee mug over at Laughing Wolf's shop, that's perfect for my morning blogging. And who wouldn't want a Smash Hat?!?!?

So what's my point? Simple really. Cafe Press doesn't take paypal. Only credit cards, and I don't have any of those. Given the fact that I spend most of my waking hours in department stores, furnitures stores and malls - I cut them all up. Yep, every last one. If I don't have the cash to pay for it, I don't buy it. Plus, you can use paypal for more and more things every day.

Can anyone explain why Cafe Press doesn't include PayPay? I know I'm not the only person that doesn't have credit cards, you have to think they are missing a lot of business.

Oh Well, I guess it's just the way things go. I just wanted to vent for a minute.

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES