.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, September 18, 2004

Saturday Question of the Day 

Every Saturday I'll try to come up with some "out there" question that just makes you stop and think about something not so important. Think of it as a mini vacation. If you have any ideas drop me a line and we'll throw it in here. Who knows, it might be fun.

OK - Here goes:

I think I'm going to start a "desert island" theme. Let's set the stage. You have to spend the next 20 years on a desert island. What 5 CD's do you want to take with you? (Must be store bought - NO "homemade" ones allowed). This is actually a repeat of the first SQD I did, but I didn't hold to that rule and we also have new folks hanging around.

ME:

1) Eric Clapton - greatest hits
2) Bonnie Raitt - Luck of the Draw
3) Van Morrison - greatest hits
4) AC/DC - Back in Black
5) Romantic Classical Music (yes it's a real CD)

I'll admit my list changes day to day, but it always has at least 2 of these CDs on it. This is a tough one, especially if you're a real music lover.

So....what 5 CD's would you HAVE to have with you to survive 20 years on a desert island?


|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES