.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, September 17, 2004

So What Day Is It? 

Thursday? Friday? Wednesday? I'm really not sure. And it really doesn't matter.

Since it took 2 days to get my customer set up, and now I find out I'm out of town for 3 days next week the old saying really does come true. There is NO rest for the wicked. It looks like today is paperwork and running this afternoon. Tomorrow yet another trip to Daytona to see everyone I didn't see the past couple of days. Sunday will be my upscale furniture stores and Monday it's on the road.

Damn. Next month is looking bad already. I've got a wedding Oct. 16th. (That will be GREAT). I'm in Georgia from the 24-the 29th. And somehow I have to hit every single one of my stores 2x within that 4 week period. I see a lot of windshield time in my future.

Let's look a little bit farther into the future. November is chocked full of meetings and another wedding. And then I have to go home for Thanksgiving weekend. I have to drive (21 hours) so that I can bring my Mom home with me. So there I lose a week.

Then....it's Christmas.

Just let that sink in for a moment. Christmas.

Holy Cow. My brain can barely comprehend that.

Now you see a bit more of how my mind works. Don't hate me because I plan.

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES