.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Supporting Our Troops 

I found this over at Hook-A-Thon:

A note to Hook-A-Thon from PJ of Bramble Ramble:


We’ll be putting a check for $4,000 for the event in tomorrow’s mail. … We figured that will get the ball rolling on the event. Now if we can just figure a way to come tip a few cold ones with everyone at the event…LOL.

Know that we are so proud to be able to help – our military is the finest in the world. We pray constantly for Hook & all the troops in the ‘Stan as well as Iraq and elsewhere. Our heart and thoughts are also with the families at home & we pray for a great homecoming this Spring – and look forward to everyone’s safe return.

I can't say how impressed I am. Of course it wasn't done for that reason. It was done to support our military. WOW.

I just wanted you to know. I think this is an example of the very best in human beings.

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES