.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Week 1 Football Results 

It's going to be a long season. I have a couple of things I'd like to say.

First and foremost, Keenan McCardell was wrong wrong wrong with what he did today. I'm a huge fan of the way that man plays football, and was SHOCKED by his interview on CBS pre-game show. Hey, Keenan! You don't wanna play for Tampa? Then get the hell out! Well, I'm sure after his stunt today they'll cut him loose. But if I had my way it would be in a manner that would NOT benefit him at all. The Bucs have been good to him. I'm sorry management is screwing you around, I'm sorry you're unhappy. But what you did today was sad, pitiful and a desperate attempt for attention. Maybe you oughta go play in Dallas with Keyshawn!

Second, is simply SHUT UP Chris Collinsworth! Shut Up. I expect media biased with my news, but leave it the hell outta the football booth. It's bad enough watching my team lose, but we don't need your snide ass remarks as a side dish. We know you don't like Tampa. EVERYONE knows you don't like Tampa. So either curb your swarmy mouth or don't call any more of our games.

Next - Sit Brad Johnson DOWN. He can't scramble. He's not good under pressure. He is only really a dangerous QB when he has plenty of time, and a clear line. Well shit - my Grandma would be a dangerous QB under those circumstances. Sit Him Down. Chris Simms - give him a shot. Hell, he couldn't do any worse.

Saving Grace? Ronde Barber! He's the man!

Next - I miss John Lynch.

It's going to be a very long season.

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES