.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

THAT Was Interesting 

So I just had a surprise phone interview. Hmmmm

It's here in Northern Illinois, and the territory would include a good chunk of Wisconsin.

It's outside selling.

To men.

Casual - no heels, dresses, entertainment. Just calls.

There is cold calling involved - not my favorite, but not soooooo bad.

The money is decent. Benefits Rock.

I'm going to go ahead and agree to a face to face. It's a totally different industry for me. But I can learn.

Plus - it's something. SOMETHING.

So - we'll see what happens.

But I'm still waiting on THE company to call again. But this - it's not a bad opportunity.

UPDATE 2:15pm: The interview is set for Tuesday afternoon. Damn - there goes movie day. ;-)

JUST KIDDING!!!!

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES